Zodiac Casino is an online brand that is part of the Apollo Entertainment stable of gambling products. Zodiac is transparent; some might say simple, gambling platform that nevertheless has the most popular casino games covered. Simplicity appears to be Zodiac’s mantra, with a website and mobile app that is clearly laid out, easy to get around, and quick to fire up games.
They are currently running an excellent Jackpot Games promotion at the moment which is highlighted at the top of their site. If uncluttered platforms offering big money wins is your thing, then head over to Zodiac for a premium example.
Is Zodiac Casino Safe?
From a legal standpoint, they are rock solid. Parent company Apollo Entertainment is based in Malta so it rubs shoulders with many big-name operators. Players in the UK are protected by a licensed issued by the UK Gambling Commission, while a license from the Malta Gaming Authority covers players outside the UK. Both license numbers are listed on the website and can be verified easily if that concerns you.
Players receive further protection by a successful encryption service which, according to the site, has never been breached. Zodiac plans to keep it that way by constantly testing their security systems for vulnerabilities and stress points.
With regards to fair play, on top of licensing requirements, Zodiac Casino has also been awarded a Safe and Fair seal from eCOGRA. When it comes to safety Zodiac tick all the right boxes and then some.
Welcome Bonus for New Customers
Zodiac Casino put on a very comprehensive Welcome Bonus that is initially aimed at winning their Jackpot. On the jackpots.vip we have collected for you the best jackpots and casino reviews. The offer consists of five parts which are broken down thus:
- 1st Deposit – up to £20 worth of 25p spins on Mega Moolah. You could win big right off the bat!
- 2nd Deposit – 100% matching bonus up to £100.
- 3rd Deposit – 50% matching bonus up to £80.
- 4th Deposit – 50% matching bonus up to £150.
- 5th Deposit – 50% matching bonus up to £150.
That is a lot of matching bonus going on – up to £480 to go with the 80 Mega Moolah spins! The minimum amount for the first deposit is just £1, while the following deposits must be at least £10 worth. There is a 60x wagering requirement attached to the first deposit and 30x to the subsequent deposits.
Free Spins and Other Promotions
At the moment no other promotions are running other than the ones mentioned above. Promos chop and change all the time, so it always pays to check. Zodiac does, however, offer a VIP programme that players are enrolled in as soon as they start betting. Points are accrued and can be exchanged for freebies, and players work their way up to six tiers with progressively better rewards.
Games and Software
Zodiac Casino is powered by Microgaming, so most of the games are supplied by this titan of industry. Fans of Microgaming will be right at home here with over one hundred top-quality titles to try. Games can be found in these different categories:
- Slots – play new and old, 3 or 5 reel blockbusters. Some examples from the lush list are Agent Jane Blonde, Jurassic World, Game of Thrones, and Lara Croft: Temples and Tombs.
- Blackjack – novices to pros can play blackjack variations like European Blackjack Gold, Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold, and Atlantic City Blackjack.
- Roulette – spin to glory with three Roulette forms, American, European, and standard Roulette.
- Video Poker – combine luck and skill with Poker choices such as Aces and Eights, Aces and Faces, and Jacks or Better.
- Progressive Jackpots – the big hitters of the gaming world. Try your luck for stacks of cash with Bookie of Odds, CashSplash, Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, and Zombie Hoard.
- Other – anything that doesn’t quite fit elsewhere such as Live Gaming, Monopoly, Sic Bo, and scratch cards.
One nice touch is that every single RTP rate is noted next to the game title. This gives players transparency and the chance to shop around for a rate the suits them. For the record, the highest RTP at Zodiac Casino is Double Double Bonus: Video Poker with an astounding return to player rate of 99.98%!
There are two ways to contact Zodiac Casino if you have a problem or a question. Quickest is their live chat service to handle urgent inquiries. Head to the player support section and click on Live Chat to initiate a conversation with a rep. The other way is to send an email to [email protected] The customers support team is maintained around the clock 24/7 so customers are never left hanging, no matter how early in the morning it might be!
Banking at Zodiac Casino
Depending on where you live you may come across all or some of these banking methods:
- Credit cards – MasterCard, Visa, and Diners.
- Debit cards – Maestro, Visa Electron, and Entropay.
- eWallets – Neteller, PayPal, Qiwi, and Skrill.
- Bank transfers to the UK account.
- Pre-paid vouchers such as PaySafeCard.
Approved deposits arrive into customer accounts instantly so players can get cracking straight away. When deposits are requested, they sit in a pending state for two working days and can be cancelled by the customer. Once cleared pending it can take 1-3 working days to arrive depending on the banking method.
Some new online casinos are all about dazzling new players with reams of promotions, unusual points systems, and a quirky attitude. And that’s great, these casinos have their place for sure. This is not the route Zodiac has gone done though. Instead, they have done away with the flash and removed any unnecessary bits. The result is a rock-solid online casino that does exactly what it says on the tin with no need for hype or embellishments. The transparency of its operation, its commitment to security and fairness is second to none. Its collection of Microgaming titles is a treat to go through, and gamers of all types will have a ball at Zodiac Casino.